• Information that we receive from you when you interact with the Services
• How we use and process the information that we receive
• If and why Personal Information may be disclosed to third parties
• Your choices regarding the collection and processing of your Personal Information
“Personal Information” means information associated with or used to identify or contact a specific person. Personal Information includes: (1) contact data (such as e-mail address, telephone number and employer); (2) demographic data (such as gender, date of birth and zip code); and (3) certain Usage Data (defined below), such as IP address. ; and (4) describe any other categories of information the user provides or the digital service operator collects, such as user generated content or purchases.
“Usage Information” or “Usage Data” is information about an individual’s online activity that, by itself, does not identify the individual, such as browser type, operating system and webpages visited. Generally, we do not consider Usage Data as Personal Information because Usage Data by itself usually does not identify an individual. Personal Information and Usage Data may be linked together. Different types of Usage Information also may be linked together and, once linked, may identify an individual person. Also, some Usage Data may be Personal Information under applicable law.
“Location Data” is a category of Personal Information collected about the location of a mobile device or computer, including:
• the location of the mobile device or computer used to access the Services derived from GPS or WiFi use;
• the IP address of the mobile device or computer or internet service used to access the Services,
• other information made available by a user or others that indicates the current or prior location of the user, such as information that you or others post indicating your location geotag information in photographs.
We use the Personal Information that we collect to operate improve personalize the Services, customize our advertising and marketing, to detect, prevent and mitigate fraudulent or illegal activities. You agree that we may use your Personal Information as follows:
Operate, improve and personalize the Services
• Provide use of and access to the Services
• Customize, measure and improve the Services
• Provide content that we think users will like
• Provide services requested by you
• As described when we collect the information
• Check and verify Personal Information with third parties as necessary
• Customize our advertising and marketing communications
• Customize, measure, and improve our content and advertising based on users’ ad customization preferences
• Contact users, either via email, telephone, text (SMS) messages (if applicable based on your consent), postal mail, or otherwise as authorized by you to inform you about the Services special offers, etc.. Message and data rates may apply.
• Detect, prevent and mitigate fraudulent or illegal activities
• Prevent, detect, and investigate fraud, security breaches, potentially prohibited or illegal activities
• Enforce our Terms of Service or other applicable policies
We may use the information we collect for any of the following purposes:
• to provide the Services to you;
• to operate, improve and personalize the products and services we offer, and to give each user a more consistent and personalized experience when interacting with us;
• for customer service, security, to detect fraud or illegal activities, or and for archival and backup purposes in connection with the provision of the Services;
• to communicate with users, list examples of types of communications;
• to better understand how users access and use the Services, for the purposes of trying to improve the Services and to respond to user preferences, including language and location customization, personalized help and instructions, or other responses to users’ usage of the Services;
• to help us develop our new products and services and improve our existing products and services;
• to provide users with advertising and direct marketing that is more relevant to you; to enforce our Terms of Service or other applicable policies; and
• to assess the effectiveness of and improve advertising and other marketing and promotional activities on or in connection with the Services.
Please note that for the purposes of seeking to provide our users with a better experience and to improve the Services, information collected through the Services may subject to user privacy controls (if available), be used in an aggregated or individualized manner. For example, personal information collected during use of one of the services may be used to suggest particular content that can be made available to the user on another of the Services or be used to try to present more relevant advertising in another of the Services.
We may transfer information about you, including your Personal Information, in connection with a merger, sale, reorganization, acquisition or other change of ownership or control by or of Operator or any affiliated company (in each case whether in whole or in part). When one of these events occurs, we will use reasonable efforts to notify users before their information becomes subject to different privacy and security policies and practices.
We employ industry standard security measures designed to protect the security of all information submitted through the Services. However, the security of information transmitted through the internet can never be guaranteed. We are not responsible for any interception or interruption of any communications through the internet or for changes to or losses of data. Users of the Services are responsible for maintaining the security of any password, user ID or other form of authentication involved in obtaining access to password protected or secure areas of any of our digital services. In order to protect you and your data, we may suspend your use of any of the Services, without notice, pending an investigation, if any breach of security is suspected. Access to and use of password protected and/or secure areas of any of the Services are restricted to authorized users only. Unauthorized access to such areas is prohibited and may lead to criminal prosecution.
The Services are not intended for use by children. If you are under the age of majority in your place of residence, you may use the Services only with the consent of or under the supervision of your parent or legal guardian. Consistent with the requirements of the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act (COPPA), if we learn that we have received any information directly from a child under age 13 without first receiving his or her parent’s verified consent, we will use that information only to respond directly to that child (or his or her parent or legal guardian) to inform the child that he or she cannot use the Services and subsequently we will delete that information.
We comply with the U.S.–EU Safe Harbor framework and the U.S.–Swiss Safe Harbor framework as set forth by the U.S. Department of Commerce regarding the collection, use, and retention of personal information from European Union member countries and Switzerland. We have certified that we adhere to the Safe Harbor Privacy Principles of notice, choice, onward transfer, security, data integrity, access, and enforcement. To learn more about the Safe Harbor program, and to view our certification, please visit http://export.gov/safeharbor/ and https://safeharbor.export.gov/list.aspx.
Any personal information collected about EU visitors through the Services is processed in the United States by us or by a party acting on our behalf. When you provide personal information to us through the Services, you consent to the processing of your data in the United States. The Services are hosted in the United States.