The 23-year-old Dutch DJ/producer Oliver Heldens just announced his celebratory Heldeep 5 Tour to take place this Spring across the United States, Canada and Mexico.
The continent-spanning trek will include performances at such iconic venues as Echostage in Washington DC, Exchange in Los Angeles, and a special 250th edition of his Heldeep Radio broadcast in New York City, commemorating the show’s on-air, five-year anniversary. The Manhattan-based event will be streamed live with the “Gecko” producer playing to his 70,000,000+ weekly listeners.
Tickets for the excursion will go on sale starting this Thursday, January 10th at 10:00 AM PST and for more information on the tour and where to purchase tickets, visit his official website. Until then, check out the dates below.
- March 1 Omnia, San Diego, CA
- March 2 Exchange, Los Angeles, CA
- March 3 Audio, San Francisco, CA
- March 6 Stages, Kingston, ON
- March 8 Echostage, DC
- March 9 DAER, Atlantic City, NJ
- March 10 Imagine, Punta Cana, DR
- March 13 Summit, Austin, TX
- March 14 Grasshopper,Detroit, MI
- March 15 Toybox, Toronto, ON
- March 16 Heldeep 250, New York, NY
- March 20 Maxxfish, Whistler, BC
- March 21 Celebrities, Vancouver, BC
- March 22 Church, Denver, CO
- March 23 Omnia, Cabo, MX
- March 25 Grand, Boston, MA
- March 26 Shrine, Mashantucket, CT
- March 27 Miami Music Week, Miami, FL