The original singers of the year’s five Oscar-nominated songs will perform like at this year’s Oscars.
Academy Awards producers said Friday that supporting actress nominee Mary J. Blige, Common, Andra Day, Gael Garcia Bernal, Miguel, Natalia Lafourcade, Keala Settle and Sufjan Stevens will perform during the annual ceremony.
Blige will sing “Mighty River” from Mudbound, for which she is also nominated for supporting actress. Oscar-winner Common and Day will perform “Stand Up for Something” from Marshall. Bernal, Miguel and Lafourcade will sing “Remember Me” from Coco.
Settle is singing “The Greatest Showman” track This is Me, and Stevens will perform “Mystery of Love” from Call Me by Your Name.
The 2018 Oscars take place Sunday, March 4 at Hollywood, Calif.’s Dolby Theatre. They’re broadcast on ABC at 8 p.m. Eastern.
90th Oscars Performers:
- Gael García Bernal / Natalia LaFourcade / Miguel: “Remember Me” (Coco)
- Mary J. Blige: “Mighty River” (Mudbound)
- Common / Andra Day: “Stand Up for Something” (Marshall)
- Keala Settle: “This Is Me” (The Greatest Showman)
- Sufjan Stevens: “Mystery of Love” (Call Me by Your Name)