Avicii announced he was walking away from performing live shows last year after eight years of producing chart topping tracks and touring the world. After a few weeks of teasers, the “Levels” producer returns today (Friday) with his brand new, six-track EP, AVĪCI released under Avicii Music AB, under exclusive license to Universal Music AB.
The EP marks Avicii’s first project since 2015 and features collaborations with Rita Ora, AlunaGeorge, Billy Raffoul, Vargas & Lagola and Sandro Cavazza.
“I’m really excited to be back with music once again, it has been a long time since I released anything and a long time since I was this excited over new music!” he said. “My focus on this first EP of the album was to get a mix of new and old songs, some that fans have been asking about/waiting for mixed with brand new songs that they haven’t heard before!”
Check out the complete track list and stream AVĪCI below.
1. Friend of Mine (featuring Vargas & Lagola)
2. Lonely Together (featuring Rita Ora)
3. You Be Love (featuring Billy Raffoul)
4. Without You (featuring Sandro Cavazza)
5. What Would I Change It To (featuring AlunaGeorge)
6. Bonus Track: So Much Better (Avicii Remix) with Sandro Cavazza